Knit networks and synergies with other associations is fundamental to Jarit, for the optimal development of objectives, strategies, European projects and events. Area Community Development bearing on this point participating in different local networks, autonomic, national and European, Here are a few of them:
– European Network Anna Lindh Foundation, (43 European countries, 45 organizations in Spain). Jarit is in the state executive committee with 5 Period organizations 2011 a 2014.
– Alternative Immigration Forum (30 organizations)
– Plataforma for Russafa. Barrio de Russafa. Valencia
– Educational Portfolio. CAI - Amics (Ayto. Valencia) (5 organizations)
– Platform organizations Picassent Prison. (10 organizations).
– Valencia's NGO Coordinator
– Popular Acció Platform against Impunity. (20 organizations).
- Campaign for the closure of the CIE. (30 organizations).
– Obrim Fronteres
– Red Informal AMSED Network (21 European countries, 25 organizaciones en todo el territorio europeo trabajando en temas de juventud, intercambio de buenas prácticas, intercambios juveniles, voluntariado europeo…)
Also, we have associations with whom we work together, giving space, asesorando en temas jurídicos o de plan estratégico y realizando acciones de reivindicación colectiva. Some of them are:
– Valencia Association of Pakistan.
– Senegalese Association of Valencia.
– Malian Association of Valencia.
– African Diaspora Intercultural Association (NAIA).
– Asociación Intercultural Sariri.
– Ecologistas en Acción
We participate in all groups working to improve the quality of life in the neighborhood and for better coexistence in diversity. On its way, Jarit created the brand Russafa Cultura Live, present in the organization of the Carnival, the Intercultural Journeys and other major annual events we do in the neighborhood of Russafa, Elbow to elbow with:
– Consumer Group
– Time Bank
– Russafa Conviu
– Russafa love Kids
– Plataforma for Russafa
– Naus de Ribes
– La manzana perdida de Russafa
And we have the special collaboration of Jaime Balmes CEIP, the only school in kindergarten and primary in the district, where the relationship with the management and the AMPA is very narrow and facilitates the proposal and development of various activities with students and families.